Blog — Arth Rite
Posted by Lara McGlashan on
Posted by LAc on
Posted by Nick Harris-Fry on
Posted by Jim Applegate on
In this episode we talk about 6 reasons you would want to add baking soda to your water.
Dr James suggested adding 1 teaspoon of baking soda to 1 gallon of water and to drink one quart of the mixture for every 40 pounds of body weight.
The benefits we talked about are:
- Balances your body pH
- Promotes health by killing mold, fungus, and yeast
- Gets rid of uric acid in the kidneys and bladder to soothe a urinary tract infection
- Helps with digestion to balance the stomach acid
- Helps remove acid in the muscles to prevent post-workout pain
- Reduces inflammation in the joints