Submitted by: Elese Neilson
These are a wonderful alternative to sugar cookies!
1/3 cup butter or coconut oil
1 cup honey
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour, unbleached or wheat
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 tsp salt
1) In a large bowl mix together flour, salt and baking powder. In a smaller bowl mix together butter, eggs, honey and vanilla.
2) Pour the wet mix into the dry, then mix it until well combined. Cover it with plastic wrap and chill the dough in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
3) Preheat oven to 375º. Roll the dough out to about 1/4 in. thick, on a well floured surface.
4) Cut into desired shapes.
5) Place on the trays about 1/4 inch apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
6) Let them cool for about 1 hour, frost them if desired, then enjoy.
Share the love! From our house to yours.
Share this post