We have all heard about the latest high protein diet and how your friend is losing all this weight on this "new" fad diet. But are these diets safe? What happens to your body when you are on one of these diets? Dr Michael James and Scott James answer these questions in this weeks episode.
- What does the body do with protein?
- Where is protein stored?
- How is protein digested?
- What is demineralization and what it has to do with your bones?
- A better alternative to high protein diets for weight loss is food combining.
- Cleanse your body to lose weight.
- Some helpful formulas to take: